Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming...fast!

 

I just listed new earrings, I had two "stocking stuffer" sales yesterday! I got them both in the mail this morning, phew. I'm very happy that my sister's gifts made it to her safely! Currently my peppermint pie filling is cooling. Later it gets folded in whipped cream, then served at tomorrow's office potluck. The DH is out at his school's holiday party (which included a recorder concert!!!)

Amid all the holiday crafting and hoopla I've joined two etsy street teams. I'm very excited to be a part of both of them.

First is the {newnew}, which is a regional group. They're very active, which really appealed to me. The Handmade Holiday Cavalcade they put on was a great show, and I'm looking forward to meeting the members soon. I'm glad that they include Connecticut! I've signed up for a blog post on Christmas day about crafting with holiday leftover (wrapping paper stars, anyone?)

Second is the Eco Etsy team! Shocking, I know. I'm having a little trouble navigating the yahoo group (google is so much simpler) but so far so good.

Not a team, but I did join indiepublic yesterday and twitter today. I haven't had time to really explore them yet, but so far a bunch of people have welcomed me! I feel so loved!
Posted by Picasa