Monday, December 22, 2008

Upcycling Feature on Etsy 365!

What is Upcycling?

I'm featured on the Etsy 365 blog, which features a new item or shop each day. It's cool to be #7, thanks! The author of the blog runs the etsy shop The Old Oak Tree, which features natural products for babies. (Jen, take note!) Thanks for the feature, and best of luck with your blog and shop!

And I totally meant to do this last week, but I just found out that my sister is selling some of her designs via cafepress-

RUBBISH & Assemblee Line

3 comments:

jessica/miniature rhino said...

congrats! yay! so nice to be featured and your work is a great example of upcycling...

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

You totally deserve a feature. :) I love your work! I need to talk to you at some point about my scheming for us... it involves your jewelry, a model, and my camera. With lots of blogging about your etsy shop. Interested?

Paperelle said...

Thanks Jessica! And Jen, um, hell yes!