Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Environmentally friendly shopping on Cosa Verde

Have you heard of Cosa Verde? It's a new site for handmade goods that are environmentally concious. I really like it for several reasons-
  • Clean, simple layout and colors- love the simplified dandelion graphic.
  • Juried- and they let me in!
  • Lack of buzzwords- real, honest to goodness terms that have meaning behind them for categories. Hello, repurposed!

They're still relatively small compared to sites like etsy, but I hope to see it grow and thrive. If you're interested in opening a shop, I would be very grateful for a referral! You don't have to list new items there, you can import directly from your etsy shop. Cosa Verde does not take a comission, and like Artfire has different monthly fees for sellers. More $ = more items listed, but every new seller starts off with a $30 credit. Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Check it out!

1 comment:

Simone said...

I've been thinking of opening up there ever since I saw your listing. I'll let you know as soon as I get my act together. Also congrats on the closing date